Keeping food local
It is so important to us that we know where our food comes from and our Sunday offering is no different. You will be treated to Padstow farm vegetables, duchy potatoes and meat from the butcher just up the road all brough together by our ‘proper gravy’
So why not let Sunday be your favourite day of the week. A day for relaxing with family, catching up with friends and simply finishing off the week the right way eating a roast dinner over looking the Padstow Harbour.
To celebrate the launch of our new website and our Sunday Roasts re-starting on 15th September we are running an awesome giveaway!
WIN a Sunday Roast meal for 4 people:
- Slow roast corner cut topside Crisp Duchy potatos – local farm vegetables – fluffy yourshire – proper gravy
- Sticky soy roast belly port Crisp Duchy potatos – local farm vegetables – fluffy yourshire – proper gravy – pork crackle
Complete these three tasks to WIN:
- LIKE us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram to get notifications to see when you have won.
- Share this post with friends or family you’d enjoy the meal with.
- ‘Find the yorkshire pudding’ on our new site and then let us know where you found it via the form on this page (a yorkshire pudding will be hidden in a page on this site… So go find it!). TIP Its not on the roast page!
- You must be willing to share your email address with us
- Prize menu cannot be changed
- Winner will be chosen at random
- Prior booking essential due to availability
- All other food and beverages must be paid for
- Roasts start again on the 15th September
- Must be claimed before 24th December 2019